Sous Chef - Mon - Fri
£35,100.00 per annum
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef at The Pavilion.
Rate of pay: £35,100.00 per annum
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
• To produce food which is seasonal, of known provenance, locally sourced in a timely fashion to
ensure smooth service to the customers.
• To deputise in the Head Chef’s absence.
• To assist the Head Chef in developing and planning menus that are in line with client and customer
expectations at the relevant CH&CO site.
• To prepare and oversee all preparation of food to the highest standard and in line with the CH&CO
• To ensure that all appropriate ingredients are available for the menus being prepared and where
necessary identify shortages and instigate action to source ingredients.
• To communicate with the relevant parties all requirements for planned menus and order necessary
• To undertake stock ordering and stocktaking as necessary.
• Inform Head Chef of supplier quality issues
What's in it for you?
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Great operational training and development
- Personal Development and Training opportunities – We are passionate about our team growing with us.
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private medical
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Whilst working on the Sky contract there are also these additional benefits:
- Free Sky TV package
- Sky discounted broadband and phone rental
- Daily meal allowance
- Flu vaccine vouchers
- Safe working environment @ Sky - Clear signage, social distancing procedures
- Secondment /Fixed Term contract roles within Sky
- Reward & Recognition Bonus/Vouchers/Hampers
- Your Space Day
- Happy Holidays – a gift from Sky Spaces team